Postcards and Direct Mail Marketing
Target your market with direct mail
When it comes to direct mail marketing, your postcards need to have a design and message that effectively communicates with your target audience. Whether you’re having a big sale, special event or just want to spread the word about your company to potential leads, your direct mail marketing materials should be concise, easy-to-digest and, most of all, attention-grabbing.
At EDJ ink, our marketing team provides a wide variety of options that are custom designed to meet all of your promotional postcard needs, including:
- Design and layout
- Professional printing and finishing
- Full-service mailing and distribution
Once you’ve done the research for your direct mail campaign, you need custom postcard printing and design that sells. EDJ ink offers professional-grade printing on state-of-the-art digital equipment, and our helpful team will walk you through the complete process from concept to creation.
With more than four decades of experience, EDJ ink has a reputation for delivering quality custom direct mail materials. We are equipped with the knowledge and supplies to handle all your postcard printing needs, and can even generate mailing lists and handle variable data printing, allowing you to communicate with your customers on a more personal level.
- Full color or black and white printing
- Matte or glossy finishes, or anything in between
- Standard postcard sizes that work with USPS postcard rates and guidelines
- From 3.5 x 5 inches to 4.25 x 6 inches
- Thicknesses ranging from .0087 inches to .25 inches
- Oversized postcards from 5.5 x 8.5 to 8.5 x 11 inches, or choose a custom size
- Integrated options like personal URLs, emails or 1-800 numbers that help you track ROI
- Use custom printed postcards to:
- Generate sales opportunities through direct mail campaigns
- Promote sales and specials with postcard coupons
- Thank regular clients for their business
- Supplement marketing packages or enhance publicity campaigns
- Take advantage of ROI tracking options and discover what kind of marketing is working for you