LinkedIn Company Page: How To
Optimizing your website for better search result placement requires countless steps and persistent development. Within this article, we’ll talk about creating a company page for your business on LinkedIn.
A Company Page on LinkedIn helps others learn more about your business, brand, products, services, and job opportunities. You can create one from the LinkedIn Add a Company page.
Note: Before starting, you must own a personal LinkedIn profile set up with your true first and last name. Also, make sure you meet the LinkedIn requirements to add a Company Page and that your current company doesn’t already have one.
To add a Company Page:
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Companies.
- Click Create in the Create a Company Page box on the right.
- Enter your company’s official name and your work email address.
- Click Continue and enter your company information.
- If the work email address you provide is an unconfirmed email address on your LinkedIn account, a message will be sent to that address. Follow the instructions in the message to confirm your email address, and then use the instructions above to add the Company Page.
- A red error message may appear if you have problems adding a Company Page.
- A preview of your Company Page is not available. When you publish the page, it is live on the LinkedIn website.
Note: To publish your Company Page, you must include a company description (250-2000 characters including spaces), and a company website URL.
Learn how to build your brand with a LinkedIn Company Page.